I'm not really one to waffle on (excuse the pun!) when posting a recipe. When I jump online to look up a recipe, I'm interested in the ingredients and the method, not so much the story behind why a person made it in the first place.
Don't get me wrong, I love stories, but when I'm searching for a recipe, that's all I want.
So, without further ado, here is my Savoury Zucchini & Coconut Flour Bread.
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup melted butter
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup coconut flour
- 1 Cup shredded zucchini
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tsp dried or fresh thyme
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
- Grated cheese to top bread
- Mix the eggs, butter, apple cider vinegar and zucchini in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut flour, salt, thyme, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and baking soda.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan (or two mini pans) and sprinkle the top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 C for 50-60 minutes (or around 40mins for mini) until cooked through. Use skewer to check (it should come out clean).
- Allow to cool completely before serving.