Mummy Bootcamp IS for you if:
- you want to improve your fitness
- you want to FEEL better
- you want more energy
- you want to exercise with other mums just like you
- you want to exercise in a safe and controlled environment
- you want to have fun and make new friends
Mummy Bootcamp is NOT for you if:
- you're a gym junkie
- you want to exercise until you vomit
- you want to compete all the time with others
WHERE is Mummy Bootcamp?
During the warmer months (i.e. when there is daylight savings) we train at Cheong Park, which is located on the corner of Eastfield Rd & Bayswater Rd, Crodyon. We train at the rear of the park up near the playground (see map to the left).
During the cooler months (i.e. when there is no daylight savings) we move indoors to the Ringwood East Scout Hall, located in Knaith Road Reserve, Knaith Road, Ringwood East (see map to the right).
WHEN are the sessions?
How MUCH does it cost?
You have two choices:
- $14 per session when you choose 1, 2 or 3 sessions per week, paid weekly, fortnightly or monthly (minimum of 4 weeks with this option)
- Casual pass - you can attend any session, any time - $170 per 10 session pack.
Try out your first session on me to see whether Mummy Bootcamp is a fit for you.